Tuesday 11 October 2011

Exams tomorrow!

Ahhhhh! I'm so nervous, cause tomorrow's my exam and I'm quite sure I'll do okay because I did well for my mock papers. So it doesn't make sense if I don't do well for this exam unless it grows up to this humongous mind-blowing shitty exam paper.

Nah it'll be okay.

So I was just reading something about Junko Furuta, and that scary is scary as shit.

She was actually really pretty, but then, she got screwed over by a bunch of idiots and then, she died. She was raped, like, every day, for 44 days. And they stuck fireworks up her ass... and lighted it! Eurghhh...

On a side note, I really wonder if you can still achieve the awesome orgasm when you're getting rape. Or will the trauma just shove it aside? I don't know...

here's tonnes of other shit that happened to her.. and it's just disgusting. Raped over 400 times?! And at least a hundred other people knew, and they didn't help.Because some guy was connected to the Yakuza. That is so screwed up! It just goes against all human morals!

Light bulb up her thing?! That's pure torture...

Humans can become such dicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment