Wednesday 12 October 2011

Fall for anything

I feel a bit sorry for all the girls getting played out there because I know how it feels. It feels like shit. Total complete shit. It's almost like, being betrayed by your best friend.

And there's a great song called "Fall for Anything" by The script, who are freaking awesome.

"You gotta stand up for something or you'll for anything"
Which basically means, you have stand your grounds and morals, or you'll just go for any guy.
The song is about a girl who's getting played by a guy and he's trying to tell her to leave him. Because some guys will tell you anything to get, you know.

I'm quite sure most guys aren't like that but I don't understand the joys of doing such a horrible thing, and girls, why don't you just walk away and save yourself from the heartache? And the answer is always, "It's complicated.." Well, it sure isn't. It's just, "I know I gotta leave but I'm scared of being lonely" and "I like him."

I feel so hypocritical because it's exactly what I'm doing now. There's a guy. Of course, why would it be a girl? Straight! And it's been quite a while now. Considering most don't last more than 2 weeks. Is 7 months long? I guess so. 7 months and 1 day. It's a bit scary. Sometimes, I'm scared of what's oing to happen at the end of this roller coaster ride, because it really swings over my mood.

Some days, I feel so upset, I pretend to have a sore throat so I don't have to say anything. And sometimes, I'm so happy, I don't even feel like talking, so I don't spoil my mood.

I really don't know what's going to happen because 89% of the time, this thing is going to crash and burn. And it did! But somehow, we managed to pick up all the pieces together and fit them back. But we lost some pieces. That I'm pretty sure we'll never find again.

Wow this is getting sufficiently emotional, and I feel a bit stupid.

No, I'm very very sure I'm not in love. I am not so stupid to think that love is something you feel. Well, I used to. Crashed and burned. Because love, is not what you feel for someone, it's what you'd do for someone. It's like looking at all the shit that you went through with that person, and you can say, with no hesistation, even if it didn't work out, "I'd do it all over again."

I really don't think I'd say that because this kind of shit has it's boundaries and I would much rather steer clear unless it was my family.

I guess, it's also love, if you're willing to leave that one person so they can be happy.

But, you know, we're selfish creatures of the deep.

Unlike most people, I have never thought that someone's life was ever perfect. Because I know, with all my heart, that nobody is ever gonna be happy. Even though their life may be an epitome of perfection to someone, shit goes down. Maybe it's not shit to you, but it's not your life. It's this guy's life. And shit, to this guy, is still shit. So life, by definition is still a crock full of shit.

Yeah, life loves turds.

Karma is like, a sorry excuse for the bricks life likes to throw in your face, "past-life,your fault, bitch!"

Finger up to life. I'll probably get hit with a brick in my next life, but who gives a shit?

Maybe I will in my "next life", but I sure as hell don't now.

No comments:

Post a Comment