Monday 2 January 2012

ASDFGHJKL Last day of school holidays. In fact, first day of school cause it's morning now.


Being more... Sensible? There's no way I'm going to be able to sleep before 1 AM tonight so I'm just going to blog because, well, I haven't been very consistent. But now that my life is going to get back into a more routine kinda thing with school and all, it should be fine. (:

I have two more newspaper cuttings to do in CHINESE. Mother of god, chinese. But I'm not going to do them. Because, I really don't think I'll be able to do a good job at 12:52 AM in the morning.

And I have to wake up at 6:20 am tomorrow, because Mandy wants to meet me at seven so we can choose our seats in class, basically so we can sit together. :D

-happy happy cause Imma not be foreveralone this time-

A bit sad though, because tomorrow I have to do batch punishment, and this time I didn't do anything! But I understand the whole point of patch punishment, really. People bond better in times of hardship. So if 50 pushups are a hardship, I guess we'll bond better that way.

And I'm rather jealous of my cousin.

9 years old and the kid has an iPhone?!\

T_T Whaaaaaaat.

So, anyway, on Youtube, I've been seeing a disturbing trend of people from Singapore kinda giving us a bad name. Well, not a trend, but, you know. THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE.

First, there's this dude called Steven Lim. Who speaks pretty bad English. So, if you've watched those videos...

Yeah we speak like that when we're slack, but when we try we do a good job. (:

I gave to go! Bye (:

No comments:

Post a Comment