Tuesday 10 January 2012

Eeeeks another rant about me.

Okok. I feel bad.

People do weird stuff when their angry, if you're reading this I'm sorry for saying that your results sucked, mine aren't exactly stellar buy I was really mad at that time.

Fuming.

Now I can say that I said it because it was kinda for your own wake up call thing but I guess you already know it.

Once again, I apologize, because I was fuming.

Now I never asked whether you were mad at me.

I may have said something along those lines but it was never to make you seem like a psycho bitch.

I guess when you hear it that way, it does sound like I'm trying to make you sound that way, but I'm not. Really.

Because I only said it to like.. 2 people?

If I was trying to make you sound like one I would have asked at least 15 people.

And also,

I don't use a high pitched voice in class on purpose.

And I'm not patronizing.

Really I don't have any evil intentions. They say the world is like.. A million shades of grey but I'm trying to be as black and white as possible. Don't read too much into my actions!

I just really want to learn as much as possible as I can from my teacher regardless of whether they suck or not.

I know that if you don't do as well for Chinese this year, something about our teacher's Chinese accent will come up.

Trust me.

Which is why I ask her to repeat stuff sometimes.

And there's a reason why I sit so near the table, actually, I wanted to make sure that if my voice went higher you guys won't hear it.

Evidently it didn't help much. And I apologize for that.

And in retrospect, I was a bitch in my post about you, really, I was.

I'm sure you may deny it, but you're probably very hurt.

And for that I apologize.

I know that sometimes I come across as bitchy, or selfish or teacher's pettish.

But let's think about it logically. The most that will happen, is that you get annoyed. You start hating on me crazy, I'm annoying etc.

Well I may be annoying, I may gain a hater, but then again, at the end of the day, what do I lose that I originally had?

Nothing.

I may have a lot of people disliking me.

And I appreciate the fact that you bothered to tell me why.

But I think this year.

I really don't care anymore. Just watch my social life in school crumble. Watch it.

I'm prepared for it anyway.

It really doesn't matter to me anymore.

Not because I'm looking down on you guys or anything, I just really want to focus on my studies.

I want to do very very well. Exceptionally well.

And you may not see it, but I want it so badly. You may want it as much too.

In any case, I do not wish to put up with this feud with you any longer, it's causing me a lot of discomfort.

I have never actually held you in spite or anything like that, and I have never gone after you maliciously.

I do get very proud sometimes I admit.

I guess it's a personality trait or something.

So I shall stop here.

Anyway for those of you who have put up with my rant; I'm very sorry.

#16: anything you didn't get, you didn't want enough.

If you didn't get something you wanted, you probably didn't want it badly enough.

Anyway, I have physical training tomorrow T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment