Monday 16 January 2012

Mm there's nothing like a good ol' Monday.

Sooooo.....

Today was really really okay. :D

#16: you decide how things will go but putting in the right amount of effort.

So I'm just going to start from the beginning, which started lousily; by the way. I was almost late and I was, in simple English, frantic.

But I was on time, however, I had completely forgotten that (insert lightning here) there was reading period right after flag raising.

I was screwed.

So I took out my science textbook, next best thing I had to English reading material and I was reading about isotopes, molecules blah blah, thn madam confiscated my textbook!

WHAAAAAT. DAY. RUINED.

But I got it back as usual.

Then we had lit! Miss blint prepped us about mood in the art of literacy and have us a lovely poem to relate to.
The poem was really nice, at great I thought it was a rare love comedy poem, but of course it turned out or be a tragic one.

And there was a really nice word in class being brought up, "servitude".

Sounds so.. Amazing!

Exaggerating..

Anyway, after that we had math math math! Dumb inverse proportions. Zzzz. Not dumb but you know.

So after that it was.. I can't remember hah but I know I did exceptionally well in my math test compared to my classmates and although I was pleased with position I was not pleased with my score.

I'm like.. One of those people who insist on "nothing but the best".

Whiny annoying competitive people, that's me!

And dance was okay today I guess, seniors said I had improvement but I couldn't get my ta bu fan shen, in direct translation, my side-step spin, cause I wasn't wearing ballet shoes and the friction didn't exactly make the whole thing a breeze.

Anyway I really have to go because I have LOTSA LOTSA homeworkkkkk and some calligraphy to do.

Mooooop);

No comments:

Post a Comment