Thursday 29 December 2011

Cramps ):

I'm in school now and I don't have anything to do so yep. Blogging.

Haven't been blogging because I have been having lots and lots of dance practices. Once the Christmas season was over on like, the 27th, I have had a lot of practices.

And I ache everywhere. My butt and even my big toe.

And physical training today was horrible.

First we did 30 push-ups. Where you go down on the ground and push yourself back up, then we did 30 sit-ups which sucked like hell. 30 sit-ups used to be easy but we had like 2 weeks of slack soooo... Yeah.

Anyway. The small fact (#13?) is: you can't fake happiness. You can fake not being sad but you cannot fake happiness.

I mean, even if you're upset and you do all sorts of stuff to make you feel happy, you won't feel happy and it will show. You can fake not being sad however, just don't cry and don't zone out.

Yup.

Gotta go! Byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment