Thursday 1 December 2011

Emotional issues. Jumping off tall buildings.

Hi reader! :D

I'm kinda worried because I have to do 43 confessions on Facebook. Sighhhh.

Random fact: when I'm hyper I get horny.

Anyway. Let's go straight down to today's small fact(:

Small fact of life #7: emotional issues are a phase of life.

You know we have people committing suicide because they have emotional issues?

Let me give you another small fact.

Small fact if life #8: everyone thinks of jumping off buildings.

So I'm sure everyone at one pint in time will have thought of committing suicide.

You haven't? Try it now haha. It kinda makes my blood rush for a split second.

Close your eyes and imagine, you're standing at the edge of a ledge. There is nothing between you and the air in front of you, your feet, trembling slightly as you balance on the concrete edge. People buzz below you, do they know that you are contemplating your impending doom? The wind ruffles your hair, pushing you toward your death. The wind presses against your cheeks, your eyes narrow, and you shiver as you realize that one step determines your death. You step forward, you're in the air, falling, and the impact has crushed you, you..

Did you feel it?

It scares the hell out of me.

And anyway. I just wanted to say, I'd you have emotional issues, please, don't commit suicide, even if you tell the people around you that they couldn't have done anything to stop you, the reality of the situation is, they will feel like they could have saved you.

Let's face it, they could have. And that will just scar them for life. Do you want to do that to the people who love you? There will always be someone who loves you. Really. Maybe not now not today, but if you give up now, you will never find them.

Please, don't do it. You can't. Please.

Anyway, I really don't want to end this on a sad note, so happy first December! (((;

Embrace yourself!

Small facts of life male life complete! (;

No comments:

Post a Comment