Friday 23 December 2011

Feeling not so good.

Everyone has a past.

Well I do anyway :D

Actually if you want to know the truth, I was a horrible person back in primary school.

You know those people who fake it hard all the way? Yours truly.

The people who are very nice to everyone and then turn on them pretty quick?

Hi.

It was miserable business.

You never have any real true friends in a world like that. They never last anyway. And if they do? It's only because someone is desperately pushing on the pedals.

So this year I actually tried something new.

Lol yes and ended up being fake.

So.. Anyone who isn't blatant and somewhat mean is fake.

Okay, logic flaw on my side probably because I don't really understand what people mean by fake. We all have different standards of fake. So.. Genuine to me may not be genuine to you.

Eeesh did you know that when I read something bad about me my face flushes and my brain kinda goes cloudy?

Hmmm. I get over things pretty easy (:

Anyway. The small fact is in there somewhere.

I miss Sarah Ang. ):

Apparently she has the same problems as me.

Damn our lives.

But when people say something bad about me I kinda reel because I know it's true! And I hadn't seen it from that perspective and I whooosh into a.. Epiphany kinda, without the relief.

Ohhhh well. I'm quite sorry about the whole situation. But I can't change it can I? I can only change myself.

Yup. Bai(:

No comments:

Post a Comment