Monday 26 December 2011

Merry late Christmas!

Hi!

Haven't blogged in a while(: had to go for Christmas parties 3 nights in a row so like.. Yup, no time to blog! ):

I would love to bore you with how great the food was at the party and the people there, blah blah blah...

But no.

I'm not going to do that. I hope you had a splendid Christmas! And if you don't celebrate Christmas, I hope you had an eventful Christmas season regardless. :D

So.. In case you don't know, I'm from Singapore! And if you live in Europe, or America, or somewhere not near Southeast Asia, we're about.. An hour's drive away from Malaysia, and a 13 hour flight away from Europe. :D

And we are near the equator, so, summer all year round! Many of us don't get to celebrate a white Christmas! Isn't that sad? D:

Anyway, small fact of life #13? Lost track..

You can't undo what you've already done, but you can only change for the better.

Yeah. Corny or what.

But honestly. Life is a game of trial and error. Intelligent lucky ones get it right away.

But if you're a little, or very, slow like me, it takes a few hits.

/:

But the moment you stop trying to change for the better, your life is going to come to a standstill. What I mean by that is, your life will slow down into a repetitive cycle. Same sort of friends and the same sort of perspective and environment.. Yeah. "living in a rut" is an apt phrase.

Hmmm maybe I'll blog later. To make up for the drought. Well. Let's see my mood. :D

Merry merry Christmas!

And if you're not celebrating..

Uh, have a great day ahead! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment