Sunday 18 December 2011

My apologies. Regret.

Ooooooh I'm sorry it's so late I've been in Taiwan! And I'm in Hongkong now sooo yeah, no time to blog, a quickie tweet or fb update or two but not long enough for a good reflective post.

When you have so much to live for. What do you think about?

Personally, nothing much happens now. I'm just thinking abut random thoughts while wandering through Hongkong, siting on the tram to god knows where while snapping pictures. The good life. Peaceful.

Buying vintage necklaces, etc.

So I suddenly thought if something!

Small fact #11: even if someone lives with regrets, everyone dies with some.

Think about it. Maybe you don't regret leaving home in your lifetime, but on your deathbed, you can see that green door hinging open, your mother standing at the stove, pushing something around in a rusty metal pot, a strand of hair hanging down from a loose bun, tickling her face, pushing it away as she smiles warmly at you as she is about to beckon you in for lunch..

Do you miss her? Do you wish you hadn't left her? How is she now? Is she dead? Why didn't you go back? Why did you leave? What would have happened of you had stayed?

Regret.

Is a heavy word.

What do you regret?

Was it something you said?

Something you did? Regardless of your motive?

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

I strive to make people think and reflect upon life in my blog posts.

In any case, I do wish you all a very merry Christmas holiday ahead!

Embrace yourself!

Small facts of life make life complete(:

No comments:

Post a Comment