Saturday 3 December 2011

Dumped. And don't feel bad about it haha.

Hi guys! :D

I'm single again wheeeee.

Let's put straight. I got dumped. No biggie, really. I didn't really like him,
DOOMED FOR FAILURE RELATIONSHIP.

Moooo it's like 1:30 am over here.

Damn did you know my clothes all have holes in awkward places. FMl.

I have this habit where I bite my nails. Ewwww. I disgust myself.

Anyway. Down to the small fact.

Small fact of life #10: no one wants to die.

Really. Suicidal people do not want to die. They are just sick of life. They hate life. I do not think they embrace death. Nobody loves death. People may embrace death as an outcome, but not as an action. No one is going to smile and say, "I will die by my own hand.".
People may say, "When I die..."
Maybe, "I'm going to stop living."
Not, "I will die tomorrow."

There is regret. Somberness.
Things you wished you have done.

No one is going to run all the way to an edge and just jump. Like into a swimming pool. No. You stop, stand, and ponder.

Why push yourself?

My point is, don't commit suicide.

Wow I talk about that a lot huh.

I love drawing hair. Waviness and the way light plays on the strands, silhouette..

And no face. Face is overrated. I like to convey a feeling without putting a blatant emotion on the face. I think that's art. Allowing your viewer to figure out and really think. I think it's cool haha.

I think the picture's down there.

I'm done for tonight. (:

Embrace yourself!

Small facts of life make life complete (;

No comments:

Post a Comment