Friday 2 December 2011

Letting go.

Hi there!

Oh my god I'm obsessed with Project Runway. It is soooooooo good! I mean I love watching fashion designers scuttle around and screech about how there's no more time to do their pieces.

Hahaha. My mum just keeps on talking about her unreasonable client. Screw you mom. Not literally. But seriously.

Anyway. Today's small fact of life!

Small fact of life #9: the way to let go, is to simply change your whole perspective of life.

Well I suppose by doing this it will just rephrase your whole perception of your problem. So, if you have a whole lot of issues, just for about, a few days? I want you to just try thinking about things from a completely opposite perspective.

Just give it a shot.

It worked for me.

Today I went out with Vera and we watched Breaking Dawn. God I'm so slow aren't I? And it wasn't bad. Kristen stewart looked ugly as hell in some scenes.

And so old! And there was this bit where it looked like they did stop motion animation and just filmed her getting make up put on, so she looked prettier as she turned into a vampire. Not so good...

She's really ugly without make up.

Haha, anyway, short post this time but I fulfilled my commitments! (:

Embrace yourself!

Small facts of life make life complete! (;

No comments:

Post a Comment