Sunday 27 November 2011

Attention seekers/ money and happiness

Today was a Tuesday. And i bought lots of food so I'm quite happy.

Small fact of life #4: it's ok to seek attention.

Let's face it people.

We're all attention-seekers. Why the hell would we make a Facebook status? Talk to someone? Seek approval?

We want attention.

The difference between labelled attention-seekers and normal people are that they're annoying. Screw you I'm happy to like your status about how your dad is a total asscrack but I don't give a shit about how you ate a muffin today. Unless you make it funny. I'm happy to like the photograph of our class smiling at the camera, but shit you if you're going to make an album with 3000 pictures and post 20 new pictures, like everyday, and expect me to not get annoyed.

Haha my point is, of you're going to seek attention don't be annoying about it.

So anyway today I was watching a biography on Mike Tyson, and there was this bit where his chauffeur said something, that really struck me.

Small fact of life #5: money can't buy you happiness, it buys you time, until you realize you're not happy.

Which is perfectly true.

Let's say ice cream makes you happy.

Can you buy ice cream with money?

Sure.

But when you realize that you don't have anymore money to buy ice cream, you're not happy anymore, are you?

Let's take something money can't buy.

Family. Friends.

Can they make you happy?

Of course.

If one day you find yourself sitting at home without money to spend, can you still be happy? Yes, I believe you can. If you stay with someone you love, and that someone loves you back, I believe you can be happy.and not a cent in the world can give you that, neither can it take that happiness away from you.

Here comes the rant.

Just on a side note, if you think I'm fake in real life, maybe it's cause I am. I'm hiding something. Maybe that's why I can't focus do hard on my EQ and watch out for other people's feelings. I'm trying not to leak my own. I'm freaking trying to compensate for something dude. Screw you if you can't see that. And honestly I couldn't care less if the whole class thinks I'm a fake bitch. Go ahead fuckers! Go think I'm a fake. All of you are girls so I don't trust you at all. Bullshitters. Girls think a bit too much into a situation. Even now, I used I a girl in my class was fake and dumb, and subsequently I just felt like she was nice and trying a bit too hard.

Look I'm fake because I you want the truth, I look at your score at tests or whatever and I feel like saying, "dude you fucking suck."

But no. You'd get pissed.

So I go fucking cheery and say, "Nevermind try harder next time." (:

And I'm fake?

Fuck you.

I have low EQ? Screw you. For the next few days or weeks whatever I will ignore you. Then you won't have to put up with me. Let's play it this way ok? Course I'm not gonna do that. I'll just talk a lot less.

I can't tell what you're saying over text message. -.-

So whatever. Really. You know that day of the band thing. God, I didn't even really wanna go. I wanted to go for the performance but when you make me wait for 25 minutes at the mall I got so mad. Seriously but I'm not even going to show it to you and your friend but of course I'm put in a bad mood.

Did you know, I'm usually always in a bad mood, I just never ever show it?

I'm a bottler. As a kid I was always quick tempered. I just pushed it in. And I still do. And I just pretend I'm not mad. When I get mad it's only for like 10 seconds and I shove it all the way down. And it does affect my EQ ok? I'm always in bad mood but I refuse to affect other people so I just get ierly perky and of course "FAKE".

Fuck you if you think I'm stupid for bottling it up. If you want me to give you a glare for turning up late or making me eat overprice food or just talking so much about yourself in general, go ahead.

Of course I'm not going to treat you any different.

I don't want you to feel like I hate you.

I don't.

I never ever hate people. I'm a bottler. I don't hate people. I somehow convince myself that I shouldn't blow up in their faces.

Ok. I'm done. If you're reading this, and you think it's you, I'll be awfully quiet around you, I'm angry, but I won't stay that way.

Embrace yourself!

Small facts of life make life complete. (;

1 comment:

  1. Hello :) I shall be the first commenter. I still remember this from Yesterday and totally agree on your views.

    ReplyDelete