Wednesday 16 November 2011

Emptiness of- screw it.

If you don't have any happy memories, we should make some now- Monster

I love reading Monster manga. <3

Anyway, I usually have nothing to rant about because I'm not a very quick-tempered person. But my dad really irritated me yesterday.

I went to Mandy's house with Christine Joelle and Mindy, and I was actually supposed to go Yunling's house but she had remedial so, oh well.

I told my mum and she was like, "Oh ok," an that was THAT. But my sad got all pissed because I only told mum. Why the hell can't I just tell mum?! I even told the maid the address so my dad would know where I am! He knows that address! And then, he called me multiple times afterwards, and I couldn't hear the phone ringing because it was fucking on the coffee table and we were in the dining room! And when I called back, I explained why I didn't pick up and he blew up! He asked me if it was his problem if the phone was let there. Well, dad, if you were trying to talk to me and the phone was not picked up, YES ITS PART OF YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM. And it doesn't stop there! He asks for my friend's house number, then he calls and I pick up and he's like, "why you answer?" FUCK YOU MAYBE BECAUSE I'M ACTUALLY AT MANDY'S HOUSE?!

Ok screw this. It's almost like when he overreacted because I went to far east plaza. Dad, it's not exactly strewn with prostitutes in thongs and bras.
See my parents are so weird! Sigh. No wonder I'm a softie, my dad likes to beat me up.

Ok now let me spazzing a bit about Linkin Park <3 their songs are awesome, they describe how everyone feels inside. Naturally they're all negative. So unless you are a great ginormous fan of people like Taylor swift and Colbie Calilat, and a complete metal/ rap/ meaningful-not-always-about-love-and-heartbreak-shit hater, I don't think you'd like linkin park very much. But I've never came across a linkin park hater. Yet. There's always people out there to get you.
-insert nice water colour painting of blue words here-

So yep that all I have to say for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment