Friday 25 November 2011

Tuition tomorrow

Sigh. I don't really feel like blogging. I
Don't get it. I want to help other people. I want to know about then and their problems.

But I can't do that for myself.
I don't know why. Argh.

Do I sound like a girl in my posts? I don't think I have a character unlike a guy. Sigh. Shall attempt to sleep with soothing tunes by linkin park.

There's a reason why I don't like to talk much around girls. I can't joke by insulting them openly as a laugh. But u can when I'm with guys. So yeah. Among a lot of girls. I'm kinda quiet.

Really. I mean I can feel slightly stung if a girl or guy insults me, but I kinda insult back if it's a guy because I know he doesn't mean it.

But with girls, I really can't tell.

You know when they say, "you're/ she's like, sooo fake." I kinda just agree cause, you know. I can't tell. And I can't tell if I sound fake. Cause I don't think that deep. If someone says something to me that does sound a little fake I just dismiss it and take it as whatever, a heartfelt encouragement.

Wow I'm really kinda guy.

Sigh goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment