Monday 14 November 2011

Fucked over people of the world

My life, on many levels, does not suck. I have good friends. Ok parents, the kind who let you play with your friends and walk away. Cool mum who gets me what I want, 55% of the time... Yeah I guess my life is pretty awesome.

Ok I don't really have a boyfriend but I get what I want from a guy, if you know what I mean. I don't actually base a relationship on emotions and shit. Actually I'm in it for what most guys I'm in it for. I wonder if I was a guy in my pat life. Hmmmmm.

Anyway, love, Is very creepy on many many levels. I mean the kind of shit you would do
For an asshole! Wow. That is defInitly Fucked up. I'm sorry about the random caps. iPhone's a bitch. Love is so... Different to people, to one person love may be paying the other person's bills. Or cooking for them, or maybe even giving them space. It really annoys me when bitches who are in "love" for like what, 3 weeks start whining for the next 6 weeks. AND IT DOESN'T STOP THERE. The next phase is, I am a strong independent girl so don't mess with me! Girl , please! 6 fucking weeks ago you were suicidal! Thennnnn we have the, I may seem so strong now but I'm wailing for help from the "depths of your soul". Haha FUCK OFF. The world needs less losers like you. I used o be one of those dumb bitches. Well I know better now because I understood what I had back then wasn't live, at all. Geeez.

I should really read up on how to dump a guy. There's his asshole
Who still thinks he has a shot with me. After I blocked him on Facebook. I can see why Benjamin was so annoyed with me in my dumb bitch days.

But he cheated so he deserves it bloody fucker.

And I'm right. Everyone guy I've helped leaves anyway. But I don't mind, when they get screwed over again I'll see whether they can find any other bitch who'll listen to their shit without getting disgusted.

Yeah my blog is probably the only place where I can be openly vulgar. Its beautiful. (': an open hole in the vortex of Purity. Fuck is a wonderful world. Sound so nice. Like smock. Some words sound gross. Like sludge. And some sound awesome like scrumptious or scrummy or crunchy or sizzling. Whoa I'm hungry now.

Mmmmm I feel like bacon. I am always up for bacon ^^ bacon ftw.

No comments:

Post a Comment