Tuesday 22 November 2011

Vaguely annoyed

Friend who I was talking to last night, I'm sorry I had to go because my dad wanted to take my phone from me. :P

Then I took his blackberry, then he took it back. Then he came back and threw his phone onto the floor and said that I could have it if I wanted.

So I took it! Duhhhhh.

In the morning, he was like, "where's my phone?" then I got out of bed an took it for him, then climbed back into bed.

In the morning, after brunch, my phone was back on the table. Whoopee, which is why I can blog now.

There's a really good song by linkin park, it's called "hands held high" and at the end there's a perfect line that goes, "hands held high into the sky so blue, as the ocean opens up to swallow you"

Sounds so poetic! <3

But what really caught me is the meaning in which we feel a freedom, as we're getting pulled back under control. Perhaps it means surrender.

Just practicing for my lit. Here.
Last night I watched the adventures of tintin! It wasn't a waste of money, I'll say. It's quite nice(:

Anyway, got to go do my math paper /:

Will blog later.

No comments:

Post a Comment