Thursday 17 November 2011

Algebra FOIL method has foiled me.

Sigh. Algebra algebra, why do you muddle up my brain like that? >~< My mind is muddled up enough as it is.

Dear Naomi, why are you always so complicated? You don't like the guy, but you don't turn him down either. Why? Because you don't know how to. Simple as that. I think this is the problem with my empathetic personality. I think a lot about how sad and horrible the guy may feel. Most girls just straight out say "no."

Crap. Dilemma dilemma.

Not exactly because I know which guy I like and which guy I don't, and there seems to be a surprising amount who like me. But I know they don't like ME. They like the open horniness. Which is rare in today's society.

That really sucks.

I'll give you a rough comparison, it's like a guy liking you just because you have great tits. Which is dumb, obviously.

But there is a guy who likes me and he's against horniness of any kind. Not against, but you know, he's conservative. And I don't like him! 0:
What a mess.

Life always has some way to hold me and screw me. I can't even scream out against it. Maybe these seem like trivial matters, but I don't know, to me it isn't. It is a humongous problem. Because I really don't want to hurt anyone the way I was hurt previously, so yeah.

I read a comic that really made sense.

"there isn't any real love,
I think the closest we get is horny,
Then we get scared of the rest of the world,
Then we stick together"

Think about it you bimbos preaching about love and butterflies out there. What are you feeling, really?

I think I shall try to curb the horniness on other guys and just reserve it all for my fuck buddy.

Zzzzzz.

See here's the conversation between me and the fuck buddy:

Me: so how do I tell him I don't like him?
Fb: Tell him to his face.
Me: but that's mean...
Fb: we're guys. We can take it.
Me: yeah ok. What if the guy keeps on talking to me?
Fb: ignore. Eventually he will get the message.

HAHAHA YES!!! I will finally get rid of
Jamarcus! I like my fuck buddy ^^

Anyway. Peeeeeaaaace.

No comments:

Post a Comment