Friday 25 November 2011

The little things give you away

All you ever wanted was someone to truly look up to you.
And at six feet, under the water, I... Do.

Perfect rhythm and the words are so good to sing along to. Linkin park's the best.

And then we have my LMFAO binge.

Sigh. My life is like... Repetition repetition repetition. I quote my Facebook status...

"My life is like a roller coaster I've sat in a million times.

Going down, fun! Going up, ahhhh crap.

And it gets a little bit more dull each rise and fall."

I sound like I'm a meth addict. God. Anyway. I understand that the first blast of awesome is so good. But see after that the crash is harder. It's like, the higher you jump the greater the height you fall from.

Which is true. Plus it hurts a lot more.

So I've gotten over a lot of guys in my life. It's always the same crush-crush feeling I got since I was small. But then, well. Nowadays the crushes don't even feel like "love" anymore. It's like, whoa you're cute. -move along- and if the guy doesn't like me, I'm kinda like "shrug, imma keep rollin'."

I think everyone has dirty little secrets. Mine is just. A lot dirtier.

Ok I'm tired it's 1:59 and I've broken my early night regimen do screw this shit. I'm sleeping.


Don't wanna reach for me do you, I mean nothing to you, the little things give you away.
-linkin park.

No comments:

Post a Comment