Sunday 27 November 2011

Unsuspecting Perpetrators via Humor/ Striving for Perfection

Hey.

Before I go into the whole small fact topic for today, I kinda just wanna, megalomaniac all over my blog.

Hell yeah I think I'm important even
though I'm probably an insignificant pawn. Look up megalomaniac.

And so here goes.

I am so fucking tired.

Physically and mentally and emotionally taxed.

Most of the time I feel like a druggie. Or just empty. Druggie as in, well, this morning I was walking around and everything became kinda blurry and the lights were kinda rainbow and flashing. And I just felt so giddy and disconnected. Yeah yeah man. Sure. Whatever dude.

And I just feel so drained. There is no soul. I'm completely sucked dry.

And nobody knows. I owe it to my humor. I make living life look like I'm cruising. That my life is full if jokes. Which it isn't. I just make it look picture perfect.

Screw it. Life is too short to be tired.

Small fact of life #2: drawing the line

Sometimes we say things that other people hear differently.

You know, classic example.

I say you're "big" and you think I'm calling you fat when I mean you're a "big girl now"

That happened a week ago. To me. Big girl.

I think it may be because I think I'm fat? Screw this shit. You know I think I'm scared of finding out shit on myself.

I watched a movie with like nudity today and it was like, "this is not heaven, you don't have to be perfect"

Well said, sir.

Let's make it small fact of life #3;
Don't waste your time being perfect.

Look, perfection is unachievable. Ever. So why waste your time? Give it your best shot. Perfection is boring. Mistakes are interesting. No one wants to hear about how the teachers' pet dusted the erasers voluntarily. They wanna hear about how the teacher made out with the superintendent.

Personally I feel that we were perfect on the first place, once we screw up we don't get to go back to perfect status.

Yeah that's all I have to say now.



Embrace yourself!


Small facts of life make life complete (;

No comments:

Post a Comment