Wednesday 16 November 2011

I Am Overly Perky

What's wrong with me being sad? Why are you so shocked about me being sad?

Just because I have a very natural and perpetual smile does not mean I'm perpetually in a good mood! Some people are just better at covering up sadness, you know? I'm a great actress I. That sense.

I feel empty a lot these days. Not a physical empty desire, just a gaping hole in my life that needs to be filled wih SOMETHING. I'm addicted to linkin park. I'm rolling linkin park all day and all night, it's really affecting my mood. And I feel like every song can describe me some how. I don't know. Their band is my favourite of all time. Hehehehe. Perhaps followed by The first one by boys like girl, and Last night by Keyshia cole feat. P. Diddy. That song is 10 years old and the best one ever.

Did you know that when I talk to a guy, who's like going through puberty and everything, I start talking about the shit girls don't talk about and they're like, "You're horny! Wow you're fun!" See? I should totally be a guy. This is really sad because the guys I like all treat me as their good horny female friend. Whoppee... ._. That really sucks balls.

Anyway, I'm going to Taiwan and Hongkong yay! My life is cool! ^^ but Yudi's going India and Samantha's going to adelaide so... My lovely holiday pales in comparison. :P my friend told me that in Taiwan we eat till we
Drop! Fine by me, I like eating, ^^! But I'm a little worried about dance physical training... Haish. I do like physical training anyway, it's super fun! Yay ^^ my life rocks. I don't even have to worry about the shot lost people worry about. Ok this is get in kinda bratty :p

Brendan why haven't you texted me?!?!

Peace out (;

No comments:

Post a Comment